What is my property zoned?
For zoning information on areas located inside the Incorporated area of the City of Madison, please contact Bryce Jaeck at (706) 342-1261 ext. 226, or bjaeck@madisonga.com.

For zoning information located in Unincorporated Morgan County, or in Incorporated Bostwick, Buckhead or Rutledge, please complete the Zoning Confirmation form.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?
2. Do I need permits to build a pond?
3. What is my property zoned?
4. How do I locate my septic tank?
5. How do I get a new address?
6. How can I confirm my address?